Our experienced team of technicians has deep expertise in end-to-end force measurement and dynamometer repair, including:
- Keypad replacement for digital products
- LCD display repair or replacement for digital products
- Circuit board repair, replacement, or reprogramming for digital products
- Software updates for digital products
- Upgrade from the “Non Radio” to the “Radio Ready” for the Dillon EDXtreme dynamometer
- Part replacement and repair for mechanical dynamometers (natural wear and tear can cause breakdown of the moving parts or gauge movement, and affect the calibration and accuracy of the unit)
We pride ourselves on our fast turnaround times for repair. However, we also offer phone support if you can’t send your unit in. All our repair services come with a 30-day parts and workmanship warranty.